It is 10 pm on Monday, day one. WOW, these kids are so cute. They have used they're good manors and have behaved very well. They are so want to please!! I can't believe how well they play together, and I love their creative imagination. I swear they say the darnest things, even making Adam laugh. I was well entertained all day!! We spent the day settling in, they ate a good lunch, had a 2 hour quite time, colored, played dress up, and much to Adam's delight invaded his room before dinner. We ate dinner, then made our way to the park, meeting Donna and Brianna. They played hard on the playground then Brianna and Donna had to leave so Uncle Donny, Adam, Alex, Aubry and I walked the trail. I'm afraid we're having a hard time keeping they're bed time because we didn't leave the park until 9m, then a good scrubbing in the tub. Unlike last night, snoring began 5 mins after their heads hit the pillow!! Can' t wait to see what they do tomorrow : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment