Friday, January 11, 2008

What is going on here?

I thought that I would take a few minutes to let everyone know what we are up to here.
First off, we are so proud of Alex, he is now potty trained! He is pretty proud of himself too. As you can see from the video below, he is wearing big boy underwear now and hasn't had an accident in several days.

Alex (Jan.21) and Aubry (Feb.2) birthdays are coming up soon. We are going to have a small party for them here at the house and then when their Grandma & Grandpa (Gabriel's parents) come this spring we are going to take the to Baltimore, Maryland and go to the Aquarium and Port Discovery Children's Museum and possibly the Zoo if the weather is nice. We are really looking forward to it!


I have just started my second semester at the local community college. I am taking 4 classes, and it is a lot more work than I had first thought, but I'm working through it with help from Gabriel and our friend Amber (who is my angel), she is always willing to watch the kids last minute if Gabriel has to work late and I have class. They both love Mrs. Amber, and enjoy going over to her house, so it works out great. I have one more year at the community college and then hopefully I get into the Radiology Technician Program at Rockingham
Memorial Hospital, then it's a 2 year intern program there and then I test for my AART License. That is the long term plan and I'm very excited about it.

Gabriel is working hard, like always. He is enjoying getting to spend time with the kids in the evenings, and we are trying to get the rest of the house painted before the end of the month. We have already gotten the Living room, Dining room, Kitchen and Hall painted. We have the kids rooms, and guest bathroom and the trim to paint. So we are pretty busy around here, but try and get out at least once a week and have some family time, this week we are taking the kids swimming, Aubry is our little water baby and Alex like to jump in and see how big he can make his splash!

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

No comments: