This is about Alex and Aubry, growing up, learning and having fun.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Thank you Grandma for the new jammies!! As you can tell they really like them!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Grandma is so glad you like the jammies! Hope they will keep you snuggly warm in bed. I enjoy seeing your happy faces on the video clips. My, how you are growing so big and learning so many words (don't pick up words from Aunt Kathy!---I saw the video!) Love you both so much. Grandma
1 comment:
Grandma is so glad you like the jammies! Hope they will keep you snuggly warm in bed. I enjoy seeing your happy faces on the video clips. My, how you are growing so big and learning so many words (don't pick up words from Aunt Kathy!---I saw the video!) Love you both so much. Grandma
Post a Comment