I like that Alex tries to steal candy while trick or treating. Obviously using Aubrey as a super cute distraction. He is sooo smart! You should let him do it now while he is little and cute. When he get older people like me will totally tell him, "Get lost kid I already gave you one piece of crappy candy, get a job and buy your own". Don't worry I only say this kinda crap to kids who are way too old to be trick or treating in the first place! lol >This from a woman who still wonders if (with the right costume)she could get dressed up and score some candy on Halloween!
1 comment:
I like that Alex tries to steal candy while trick or treating. Obviously using Aubrey as a super cute distraction. He is sooo smart! You should let him do it now while he is little and cute. When he get older people like me will totally tell him, "Get lost kid I already gave you one piece of crappy candy, get a job and buy your own". Don't worry I only say this kinda crap to kids who are way too old to be trick or treating in the first place! lol
>This from a woman who still wonders if (with the right costume)she could get dressed up and score some candy on Halloween!
Post a Comment